Just as a cute way to start, Dustin has been babysitting his nephew Hinder for a while and when I was there Hinder fell asleep on him. Dustin is totally faking but it still makes me happy.
We have had a busy couple of months, but they have been great. Dustin finished his football season sore and tired but glad that he got to play. I loved going to his games even though it was FREEZING! The things you do for love. His team did so great. They made it to the quarter finals, were they played the undefeated team, the Wolverines. They put up a good fight but lost. I'm so proud of Dustin, he is so talented and most definatly the best player on his team.
Next we had Halloween. Now it's always around holiday's that I really see how uncreative and crafty I am. Me and Dustin have a great costume planned but with football, school, and work we didn't have a chance to get it put together. So we stole my sisters Suzanne's idea and were Miss America (Dustin) and the 1st runner up (me). We had a party with Dustin's family, Destry, Riley, and D'laney, Kiya, and some friends of ours Katy and Taylor. It was a blast.
After that we had a lot of FA 100 events to go to, Dustin had school and I had work. I gave Dustin a game called Empire Builder for Christmas early. He used to play it when he was little with his family so I thought it would be fun to take it to Washington. We got to go to Washington for over a week. It was so fun and relaxing. I love Dustin's family, they are so welcoming and inviting and so fun to be around. We played a lot of games ate great food, did our Christmas gift exchange, and just had fun together. Everyone in Dustin's family was there so it was so great to see everyone and be able to spend time with them.Destry made tutus for the little girls and capes for the little boys for Christmas.
When we got back Dustin started his new job!! He found out the day before we left that he got hired at the Plasma Collection Center as a Phlebotomist (sp). It will be such a good job and we are counting our blessing that he was able to find a job in this town. To celebrate we went to the new movie Blind Side. One of the best movies I have seen ever. I highly recommend it!
I was able to have a girls night out and go to a David Archuleta concert with Destry, D'laney, and Katy. It was so much fun!! He is such a talented singer and fun performer. There were ton of screaming little girls so it was easy to join in. I love hanging out and being able to let loose and let the stress of life go and this was a great way to do it.

2 comments:
Don't worry, it wasn't boring! I'm glad you have a blog. We feel like we don't get to see you guys very often, so it will be fun to read about what you're up to!
I tried to add you to my favorites and I guess I don't know how because it didn't work. I'll keep trying though. Fun to read about the things you're doing - it's been awhile since you've been here. We miss you two!
Post a Comment