After a long night on the town and going to a rockin' concert we did what any hip and cool youngins' would do. We went to Riley's parents house and hit the hay. The next day we headed to downtown Boise. We went to Old Chicago which is a delicious resturaunt if your ever in the area, and then we walked over and checked out the Capitol building were a overly friendly and job loving guard gave us the 411 on everything. He even gave us homework as we left. Now there is a man dedicated to his job.
Then sadly, we woke up and came back to Rexburg. Thanks again to everyone who made that weekend so much fun! Life since then has gone back to normal. We have done nothing out of the ordinary. Work sleep work sleep etc etc. So life is good for us and we can't complain. We hope everyone is doing well!
(just in case some of you didn't know this is the newest addition to our family and we couldn't be more excited. I am going to have to change my blog address to a 3 instead of 2 :) )

5 comments:
I've been watching for this blog! We couldn't be happier either. I'm loving this whole grandma thing. Love you all!
Yay! I was about two seconds away from buying the most adorable outfit for your little nugget at Gymboree the other day. But then Riley reminded me that I only have a hunch it's going to be a girl...we don't know for sure. I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for all 3 of you! Yay!
Hey guys!!! I know I haven't seen or talk to you guys in forever but congrats on the baby!!! He/she is going to be adorable! I'm glad I found your blog! Looks like you guys are having the time of your lives!
I'm so glad to find your blog... Now I can blog stalk you.. =) Congrats on your upcoming addition! We are so happy for you and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment