Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Check and check!

So back in the day I made a list of all the things that I wanted to get done before we had our baby. I still have a long way to go, but I have accomplished quite a few of the tasks. I organized my recipes, I primed and repainted a old white desk I had in high school and got all of our papers and stuff organized. Something that has been driving me crazy for months and months.
I made our little boy a blanket, something that I want to do for each of my kids. And I got a haircut, something that was also much needed. I still have some things that I want to do but I still have a little over a month left so hopefully I can get them done.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

The desk looks great and I love the baby quilt but where is the picture of the haircut? Are both of you sporting new haircuts now???

The Halls said...

You are going to be an amazing mom Nat!! I am so excited for you!! Love the new desk! I want a picture of the haircut too though! :)

Natalie said...

I don't want to post a picture of myself because I feel awkward. And yes Dustin is officially bald!!

Kelsey happy anniversary!! You made it!