Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Utah

So this last week my mom, Archer, and I went down to visit Suzanne and Nova. It was a very needed break from my everyday routine. We did some shopping, ate at Red Robin, and Suzanne and I tried Zumba for the first time, which even though I looked like a fool, was super fun, and resulted in me being super sore. It had been about 4 months since I had seen them so it was so nice to be able to catch up.
This is Archer and Nova in the bath. Our baths are a little more quiet at our house, at least until Archer starts singing like Nova.

2 comments:

RileyDestry said...

I can't believe how big Nova is?!! She's just a little older than Hinder right? Crazy. Glad you got to get away.

Margaret said...

What a fun trip. And those 2little swimmers are so cute.