Here is Dustin and Archer with their baskets and goodies (I may or may not have gone a little overboard on the sweets especially since Archer can't eat them).
Classic Archer stare.
My first mother's day was one I will always remember. I was up until 3 with a crying baby, then got 2 blissful hours of sleep and then he was up again. I like to think that he really just wanted me to remember that I was a actual mother this year and not a one day or pregnant version. But even though I was sleep deprived it was a great day spent with family and friends.
I would like to give a huge shout out to the mom's in my life. I couldn't be here without any of you especially my mom. You are an amazing person who I strive to be like everyday. I love you!!!!
Also Happy Birthday mom!! What are yoy this year 39?
This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Boise with my mom, sister's, and aunt Robin (who so willingly came to watch Archer) and go to the Broadway musical WICKED!!!!
Holy smokes, it was absolutly amazing!!! I got chills throughout the entire show. If you told me to pick my favorite thing about the show, I couldn't do it. The costumes, the actors, and wowy the music, together made it an unforgetable experience. The fact that I was their with my sister's and mom just made it even better. It was something that I will never ever forget!
Archer and I before in the hotel. He was such a trooper while we were there.

4 comments:
Cute! I'm so jealous...Wicked looks amazing!
That's so fun you got to go! I remember the first time I heard music from Wicked was when you and Suzanne sang a duet! haha that was the best! You are the cutest mommy! I'm glad things are going good!
best. day. ever. it was so fun to hang out with you and get pictures of you that i can use to blackmail you forever....hahahaha!!! j/k! i love you!
It was so fun to spend the weekend with my fun-loving daughters! Sure loved the show and the company! I love the "Archer look" picture. He really was good on our trip.
Post a Comment