Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

So it has happened faster than I thought it would, Archer is 1. I cannot believe that this year has gone by. It has been a awesome year filled with no sleep, laughing, crying, and so many learning experiences. I'm so glad that he is here and part of our family. Happy Birthday Baby!!!!













Dustin's family came into town this last week, and we partied nonstop. Sunday was Destry's birthday so we hung out and played games. Happy Birthday Destry!! Monday we went to Lagoon just the adults. It was my first time leaving Archer for longer than 4-5 hours so I was nervous, but it was so much fun. Then we went to Bear World Tuesday, Rexburg Rapids Wednesday, and finished off the week with Archer's birthday party that night. Since we don't get to see Dustin's family that often, it is so much fun when they come into town.

3 comments:

RileyDestry said...

cute birthday pictures! The party was so fun!

Heather said...

We sure do love this darling boy! It looks like you had a fun, full week. I can't believe he is one already. It has been a fun year.

Margaret said...

The last comment was Grandma Hall not Beau and Heather. This one may enter as Heather too. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.