Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So Blessed

So I really have nothing new to post, our lives are pretty much the same everyday, but it really hit me the other day how incredible blessed I am in my life. I have a wonderful husband, who go's to work and school both full-time everyday, which is not at all fun for him, but does it so that I can stay at home with our family. I have a handsome little boy who may sometimes drive me a little on the nutty side, keeps me smiling and laughing everyday. We live in a beautiful area close to both members of our families. And I have the gospel in my life, which I don't know what I would do without. Blessing are all around me, I just need to look past the boogers, diaper rash, and dirty house to find them! Here are some pictures of what Archer and I have been up to the last couple of weeks. We went to my parent's house and Archer found the cookie rack and thought it was the greatest thing ever.





He love's eating corn on the cob, he would eat the cob if we let him.


Who say's boy's can't play dress-up.


Archer love's sitting at the computer and listening to his pirate song and watching videos and slideshows of pictures, he can do it for hours.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the pictures! What a sweetheart he is. I feel so blesses too!