Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So behind...

So I actually thought that I was getting the hang of this blogging business and that I was doing ok but its been over a month so I guess maybe not so much.  O well at least I'm trying.  We have had quite the eventful month.  First was the 4th of July.  We spent the day with family and friends going to the Rexburg parade which was way better than last years, then we spent the day hanging out, playing games, BBQing it up, and cooling off in the kiddie pools and slip and slides.  Then to finish off the day we went to the Menan fireworks.  This was probably the one of my favorite parts of the day because Archer kept ooooing and awwwing at the first and it was hilarious or maybe we were just tired.  All in all it was a great day! 

Then on the 20th Dustin graduated from BYU-Idaho!!!!  I am so proud of him.  This is such a huge accomplishment and he has worked so hard and sacrificed so much and it finally paid off.  He didn't want to walk but he did for me.  I just wanted a picture but I teared up during one of the programs.  I am married to an amazing man who is such a hard worker!! 

 In celebration of Dustin graduating he chose to go to the zoo.  We have been looking forward to this for months.  Dustin and I love the zoo and we were both so excited to take Archer and see his reaction.  It was well worth the wait, Archer loved it.  He laughed and laughed and ran from exhibit to exhibit.  His favorite part was the monkeys he thought they were so funny. 

After we went to the little amusment park by the zoo and had a picnic and let the kids ride some rides.  I'm suprised Archer didn't die from excitment, he could hardly wait to ride the train and airplanes. 

 Archer is also growing like a weed.  He is going to be 2 in like 3 weeks!!  Where has the time gone.  He is my little buddy.  He talks NON-STOP.  Everything is either, "I don't like it", or "good idea".  He loves anything with wheels and wants to touch or ride everything.  I look back on the last two years and wonder what I did before him.  I think Dustin and our lives were pretty boring. :)

No comments: