I have not blogged in months, literally months. So instead of trying to say what we have been doing I am just going to post a million pictures and give a little description. That way this post doesn't turn into a novel but for my journal I will know what these pictures mean later on.
Archer and I tried to enjoy the last remaining warm days of summer and fall before it started to get cold. He loves popsicles and playing in this tree in the front yard. I love having free entertainment for him.
Archer has finally really taken an interest in feeding himself. I am really grateful for this. I never thought this day would come. It is so nice except for the fact that we have a lot more messes to clean up.
We went to my parent's house one day and all of a sudden there was a moose in the front yard. Archer thought it was so cool and has been talking about it ever since.
Since Dustin has been graduated, he has been able to spend so much more time with us. I am not the only one who has been loving this, Archer has been reaping the benifits also like getting awesome forts like this.
I turned 25 this year. This is the first year that I felt old on and after my birthday. It was a little depressing, but I look at my little family and I am so grateful that I am getting older and my life is changing.
Dustin had a meeting in Utah one weekend and Archer and I went down to join him. There were good parts and not so good parts like no sleep and getting lost, but while Dustin was in his meetings Archer and I went to this childrens museum. He had a lot of fun and really loved looking at all the different displays.
Archer has really turned into my little helper, whether it is cooking, cleaning, or taking out the garbage. He wants to be right by me and helping with whatever he can.
Archer built his first snowman!! We woke up to a ton of perfect snowman snow and when Dustin came home he helped Archer build an awesome one. He was so excited and really concerned when it got warm and started melting.
I realized a couple weeks ago that I have very few pictures with me in them and have made a decision to try harder to get more pictures with Dustin and Archer. Life is too short and I want to have pictures that my kids can look back at and remember me by.

1 comment:
Natalie.. I loved this Post. Archer is getting soooo big and adorable. Miss you tons. I need to come visit you sometime.
Post a Comment