So I have made it a goal for next year to do better at blogging so that makes me feel not so bad for being such a slacker this year. We had a very busy month, but since it was a month ago I can't really remember all that we did, so I will just hit on the things I remember. My wonderful grandpa Gordon passed away. It is always such a tough time when someone you care for dies but I am so grateful for the gospel and knowledge that we will see him again. He was a such a amazing person and will be greatly missed. We celebrated my grandma Rosaline's 80th birthday. She is such a amazing lady, I love her so much and am so grateful that she is still here and kickin'. Here she is with all of her great-grandkids from the Jerry Hall family.

We had the opportunity to go and spend Thanksgiving week in Washington, which was so much fun! We not only got to spend time with Dustin's family but also we saw pretty much all the Killian's and Blazzards as well. It was so wonderful to be able to see people I haven't seen for so long and spend time with them. And Dustin's favorite part of the trip was being able to play some backyard football.

And to end off a busy and great month Destry and Riley had their beautiful baby girl. Vyla Leigh Killian is so beautiful and we are so grateful to be able to live close enough to get to see her and watch her grow. I am so grateful for cousins close by so that Archer can spend time with family.
1 comment:
Fun pictures and sweet thoughts about family. I'm so thankful for ours.
Post a Comment