

I'm sorry again for the pictures being all at the top, once again it won't let me move them! So to explain each pic, waiting for D'laney, our family picture, Archer helping me make muffins, playing in the snow, wearing D'laney's old dance leotard, making Valentines cookies, fixing the clogged vaccum, and watching toons in his "babies bed".
My baby is starting to no longer be a baby. As glad as I am that Archer is growing and learning new things, it still makes me sad to see him get bigger and bigger. I'm so glad that I get to stay at home and watch him grow and play everyday with him. He is getting so smart! He gets the brains from Dustin and his looks from me. HAHAHA, except that he looks like Dustin so I guess that's a lie. His personality is really starting to form. He loves making noise, whether it be by screaming, which is usually the choice, or bang pots and pans. He is such an amazing eater! I never thought that eating would matter that much to me but I love how he eats pretty much whatever I put in front of him. He loves babies! Anywhere we see one, he just keeps talking about it, he even has a little dog at home that has a diaper and some old jammies on that we wrap up and rock to sleep. He talks to you like he is an adult. He is talking non-stop and using a ton of words. We are starting to be careful with what we say because he will repeat pretty much anything you say. Some of my favorite words are: milt (milk), teet (treat), tit-tot (tick-tock), smooch (mooch). And finally he is my little helper. He loves helping me do laundry and clean and cook and I love having him help me. I love this boy!! We also just got back from a fun vacation to Washington. We did so many fun things which included: basketball games, seeing D'laney!!, playing games, shopping, going to Sky High, and so many more things. I didn't take any pictures because I forgot like always but it was so awesome to be able to spend a whole week with family and make memories together.
My baby is starting to no longer be a baby. As glad as I am that Archer is growing and learning new things, it still makes me sad to see him get bigger and bigger. I'm so glad that I get to stay at home and watch him grow and play everyday with him. He is getting so smart! He gets the brains from Dustin and his looks from me. HAHAHA, except that he looks like Dustin so I guess that's a lie. His personality is really starting to form. He loves making noise, whether it be by screaming, which is usually the choice, or bang pots and pans. He is such an amazing eater! I never thought that eating would matter that much to me but I love how he eats pretty much whatever I put in front of him. He loves babies! Anywhere we see one, he just keeps talking about it, he even has a little dog at home that has a diaper and some old jammies on that we wrap up and rock to sleep. He talks to you like he is an adult. He is talking non-stop and using a ton of words. We are starting to be careful with what we say because he will repeat pretty much anything you say. Some of my favorite words are: milt (milk), teet (treat), tit-tot (tick-tock), smooch (mooch). And finally he is my little helper. He loves helping me do laundry and clean and cook and I love having him help me. I love this boy!! We also just got back from a fun vacation to Washington. We did so many fun things which included: basketball games, seeing D'laney!!, playing games, shopping, going to Sky High, and so many more things. I didn't take any pictures because I forgot like always but it was so awesome to be able to spend a whole week with family and make memories together.

1 comment:
So exciting to have a missionary come home! I love busy little Archer - he is so sweet!
Post a Comment