Archer and I went to my parents farm a couple weeks ago to see the cows and ride on the tractors. Besides the fact that he was super tired he loved it!! He was a little nervous about touching the calfs but he eventually did. He loves animals and trucks, he is boy through and through.
Archer is also 19 months now. He is so full of life and has so much energy. I'm so grateful that I get to spend everyday with him. He is a little copy cat. Everything Dustin and I do he does. He is also starting to form sentances. It is getting easier and easier to understand him which is nice but that also means that he can talk back. He is becoming a pro at temper tantrums and although I hate them he is pretty cute when he throws them...sometimes.
Also our lives have gotten less hairy lately. Yes Dustin shaved his beard. It was the longest it has ever been. As much as I love facial hair, it was getting a little long. Its nice to be able to see his face again. 


2 comments:
Love the pictures but glad I wasn't around when you were sledding down the stairs. I probably would have wanted to rain on that parade. Sure do love that little boy!
Nat.... He is getting so big.. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment