So normally January and February are the slowest months of the year for me and I dread them starting after Christmas. But this year they have flown by. I can not believe that it is already almost March. This January was full of fun activites and good news. The good news is that Dustin has been accepted into the MSAT program at the University of Idaho in Moscow. Wahoo!! Grad school here we come! It starts June 4th so we will be heading up there sometime this May. That could be one of the big reasons that time is flying, since my to-do list is longer than Archer. Other than that, Archer and I have been trying to fill the days while Dustin is at work. I am loving this age that he is at. His imagination is growing and he is so active, which some days being 6-7 months pregnant, can be a challenge but I am loving it.
Our month was filled with baking,
me finally caving and allowing Archer to put on my make-up. He wasn't a fan, he wanted to wash it off as soon as it was on. I know the feeling.
finding out that Archer LOVES the snow. After a weekend of getting dumped on we spent like 4 days out in the snow building snowmen (out of nonsticky snow, not that simple), building train tunnels, and going sledding for the first time. He was frozen but loved everysecond.
Just some stats on Archer for the month of January, he was 29 months, around 30-35 pounds, and asks why, what, and how for everything. My beautiful sleeper is now having problems but has officially transitioned into sleeping in a big boy bed. We are slowly getting closer to being interested in potty training, but are not quite there. Sometimes I wish that time could just stop since I feel like he is getting big so very fast.

3 comments:
Loved the pictures; love you and your cute family! You are such a great mom! :)
Love the pictures - especially the one on the sled. What a fun boy!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! We miss him so much. He's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment